Here are a few tips as you move from Bayside, New York:
- Don’t stress. Moving in New York can be daunting but have no fear! There are resources out there to help. There are plenty of rentable items you can borrow to help you in your move (more in point 3). Take a breath and know you can do it!
- Store your things somewhere. This is where we can help. Unless you have a place to move to, you need a place to store your belongings. Consider Moishe’s Self Storage to hold your things for a period of time. Maybe you’re moving homes; moving out of Cryder Point, Rocky Hill Terrace, or Jeffrey Gardens Apartments; on break at Queensborough Community College; or simply need a place to house your things for a time. Moishe’s has you covered!
- Use the Metro. Public transportation can be a way to go when moving your belongings. The Bayside stop at the Metro train station is your best stop option. It comes up by 41st Ave and Bell Blvd. – right at Bayside, New York
- Right Equipment. The right equipment makes all the difference when moving. You could rent a truck, buy boxes, get tape, find a dolly, and ask your friends to help move, or you could simply contact us. We will move you for free with a 3-month subscription commitment. Click here to get started and to find more information.
- Not too far away! You’re not too far from us. It seems daunting to move things as far as Bayside, Bayside Hills, Bay Terrace, or Oakland Gardens, to West Queens, but with the right equipment, it’s possible! We want to help you move your things. Contact us today so we can help! Also, look at our running specials.
Our Queens Storage Facility is conveniently located near Bayside. We offer over 20 different storage unit sizes, available to individuals, summer student storage, and businesses. Here are the zip codes for the areas we serve in Bayside: