Top 9 things to do or see in Forest Hills, Queens, New York
The area of Forest Hills may be small, but there’s plenty to do in the area. Parks, happening streets, playgrounds, and sports facilities are a few to check out. Here’s a list of 9 things to do in Forrest Hills, New York:
- Underbridge Dog Run. If you have a pup, this is where he/she can run without a leash. Located near Meadow Lake, let your pooch run around in freedom.
- Park City Swim Club. A large swimming pool available for paid entry. Towel? Check. Sunscreen? Check. Drink? Check.
- Yellowstone Park. An area with trees, a playground, and a basketball court. Even if it’s quick, head outside for a few minutes.
- New York Organic Garden House. Ethnic, diverse, unique, and beautiful. Definitely worth a check-out.
- Willow Lake Playground or Barrier Playground. On a warm day, take your little one to play in this area – with views too!
- Metropolitan Ave. Take a stroll down Metropolitan Ave where there are restaurants and bars. If you’re moving to this area, but need a place to store your things in the meantime, check out Moishe’s Self Storage.
- Forest Hills Athletic Association. Youth sports program for children. Soccer, baseball, and basketball are offered.
- HotYoga4You Rego Park. Yoga classes for those who love to stretch. Don’t let a Wednesday slump hold you back from exercising.
- Forest Hills Stadium. Listen to an outdoor concert at this venue. Floor, club, and bowl tickets available.
Let Moishe’s Self Storage help you store your things. Our Queens Storage Facility is conveniently located near Forest Hills. We offer over 20 different storage unit sizes, available to individuals, summer student storage, and businesses. Contact us here. Moishe’s Self Storage serves all zip codes in the Forest Hills, New York, area: